AEW has introduced another phase for this night.
Tonight’s AEW Dynamite is a are living version of the display from Jacksonville and 9 issues had already been introduced for this night. With that AEW has printed another phase for this night’s episode of Dynamite.
AEW has revealed that AEW World Champion Kenny Omega will cope with his World Championship challenger this night at the display. Tonight Orange Cassidy and PAC will struggle to transform the quantity on contender and problem Omega at Double or Nothing in only some quick weeks.
With this phase added, there at the moment are 10 issues which were introduced for this night’s display.
– IWGP United States Championship: Jon Moxley(c) vs Yuji Nagata
– AEW World Tag Team Championships: The Young Bucks(c) vs SCU
– TNT Championship: Darby Allin(c) vs Miro
– AEW World Championship Eliminator: Orange Cassidy vs PAC
– Thunder Rosa In Action
– Cody Rhodes Double or Nothing Announcement
– The Pinnacle Coronation
– Jade Cargill Interview
– Britt Baker Interview
– Kenny Omega Will Adress His Challenger