According to Fightful.com, the following wrestling personalities contracts with Ring of Honor & New Japan Pro Wrestling are expected to expire:
* Young Bucks: Through 2018
* Jim Ross: January 2018 (with AXS)
* Jay Lethal: Through 2018
* Kenny Omega: January 2018
* Rocky Romero: January 2018
* Flip Gordon: Spring 2018
* Punishment Martinez: In extension talks
For Impact Wrestling, the dates are as followed:
* EC3- Summer 2018
* Moose- July 2020
* Low Ki- October 2017 (no longer working with the company)
Prince Puma’s contract with Lucha Underground will expire 90 Days after Season 3 Lucha Underground finale.
The post Details on Several Top Wrestling Talents Contract’s Expiring appeared first on Wrestling News & WWE News, Rumors & Spoilers.