It was said Vince changed his mind about what was originally one of the marquee matches for WrestleMania, but the plans for the event will become more clear after the Royal Rumble PPV. There has been plenty of rumors about Undertaker challenging for a World Championship at Mania, but there are no plans for him regarding this.
When The Phenom returned on WWE Smackdown Live at #SDLive900, the plan was to build to a match around Cena, but with him now appearing on RAW this past week in New Orleans, he’ll likely face someone on that roster. The tease of Braun Strowman being the opponent was seen on TV, but Strowman is not the opponent in mind at this time.
– Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg,
– Triple H vs Seth Rollins and
– Big Show vs Shaquille O’Neal are the key matches, with
– Chris Jericho vs Kevin Owens, and
– Charlotte defending the RAW Women’s Championship at Wrestlemania 33 is the current plan, but the expected singles match against Bayley is not the match penciled in at the moment. The match proposed would see Charlotte defend in a Fatal-4-Way against Bayley, Nia Jax and Sasha Banks.