Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle spoke to WrestleTalk TV recently. You can see highlights below, and the full first part of the interview above.
* Angle said that nobody tried to stretch him, threaten him or pull a rib on him. He says that his background let to him being treated as a peer by big stars like Steve Austin and Undertaker.
* He thinks Vince McMahon saw much more in him than he saw in himself. He said that Vince McMahon took care of him and did everything he could to protect him.
* Kurt Angle never had anything against Paul Heyman personally, but thought it was disrespectful to have him on the show with the infamous crucifixion angle.
* Angle said that Eddie Guerrero was shot by the time he wrestled him because of the damage he’d done to himself in car accidents and wrestling.
* He thinks that people would be talking about Benoit as the best ever if things didn’t end up the way they did.